The Security Manager plans, directs and coordinates activities relating to the protection, safeguarding and security of company assets, employees, invitees and others. Ensures that established goals and objectives are accomplished with prescribed priorities, time limitations and with fiscal responsibilities. Designs, implements and monitors security policies, procedures and programs.
- Plans, examines, analyzes, evaluates and supervises all security operations, inclusive of physical security assets and security personnel. Evaluates current procedures, practices and precedents for accomplishing company activities and functions relative to security. Develops and implements alternative methods for security operation improvement.
- Assists in the preparation of the department’s annual budget. Reviews financial reports to ensure security operation efficiency and quality control.
- Assists in preparation of emergency management and contingency planning. Serves as Leisure World’s liaison with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies as it relates to security at Leisure World.
- Initiates personnel actions such as recruitment, selections, transfers, promotions and discipline or dismissal measures. Resolves work grievances or submits unsettled grievances to the Human Resources Department for action. Prepares work schedules; assigns or delegates responsibilities. Provides work directives for subordinates.
- Attend monthly board work sessions and provide a quarterly presentation of the department.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five (5) years of security management experience, preferably in a 55+ community.
- Valid AZ Driver’s License.
- Armed or unarmed guard card.
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) by the American Society for Industrial Security.
- Any professionally recognized certifications in the security related field.
How to Apply
Go to www.lwca.com à Contact us à Careers à Select “Join our dynamic team today”
Leisure World Community Association “LWCA” is an equal opportunity employer. LWCA does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge form military service.